Tyndale Financial Aid Online Application
Financial Aid applications are for students who are intending to enroll with
Tyndale or are continuing their enrollment with the university or seminary. The information
that is being collected are for the students only. Parental information, for dependant students,
will be requested by email.
Only full time students will be eligible for financial aid (4 courses per semester for UC students or 3 courses per semester for Seminary students).
To assist in completing your financial aid application, please be prepared with following information:
- Personal and spousal income information
- Vehicle information: including year, make, model, and estimated value.
- List of financial assets (RRSP's, Savings Bonds, GIC's, etc.) and approximate date of purchase.
- If you are a single dependent student, your parents will need to provide their financial information. Your application will include instructions on how to submit this information.
- If you are not a single dependent student - information from your most recent tax return.